• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Alkaline phosphatase maintains microbial balance

First thing that came into my mind was psilocybin. When i googled the two i saw something but i am not in the state to figure it all out and read englisch that way, but maybe its something??
  2. F

The Synergy Trial: Ritalin and Micronutrients

Anyone here participating in this study?
  3. F

PLEASE explain to me this article about BUTYRIC ACID

I just saw this information on twitter somewere: http://m.medicalxpress.com/news/2013-11-fatty-acid-gut-bacteria-boosts.html
  4. F

Any suggestions for depression? Preferably natural supplements

I used magic mushrooms (psilocybine) for depression in march this year. So now i am off antidepressive meds and got my live back a little, but the last trip in september was pretty heavy and totally lost my drive motivation to get up and go. It is a pretty heavy thing, so recommending it is...
  5. F

Urine therapy

Do you know if that people were using medication at that time?
  6. F

Urine therapy

Thanks for the info. I just give it a try at the moment.
  7. F

Urine therapy

I don't know if i have ME. I have energy problems, motivation/depressed problems. What is cannot tolerate? I mostly feel bad all day with or without the alcohol.
  8. F

Urine therapy

I did it the last 4 days and i can say i sleep a bit better. Have dreams in the night, that i normally don't have or cant remember. I just have to wait and see. Tried alot in my career ;-) I am not on meds or supplements right now, but do smoke and have 2 glasses of alcohol every day, that...
  9. F

venlafaxine

I also took it on and off several years, but it always made me so tired i couldn't shower and run my house here. I also took it togheter with methylphenidate and that was oke, but after time the methylphenidate didn't work anymore and i just was living on the sofa and in bed. Venlafaxine helped...
  10. F

Urine therapy

It is drinking your own pee in the morning. Sounds a bit strange but it can have a lot of benefits so i read on the internet. I cannot get a link in this thread, i'm sorry. Maybe you can google it, 'urine therapy CFS'
  11. F

Urine therapy

Hello, i was wondering if anyone here has tried Urine Therapy for ME/CFS?
  12. F

Have any smokers switched to using electronic vapourisers?

Thanks peggy sue for your reply. I now have a diy base PG with no flavour here to try, but i will try if the allergic reaction is away. :-)
  13. F

Have any smokers switched to using electronic vapourisers?

Hi there, I am a woman from the Netherlands, not so good in english. I have chronic fatigue symptom and chronic depression symptoms for almost twenty years now. I started vaping in may 2013 and felt really good and in september i got a very bad allergic reaction to it, turns out i am allergic...