• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Kiwi Jack

I am undergoing ozone therapy

When I click on your avatar Sushi I see that option, when I click on samtemp that option is not displayed?
  2. Kiwi Jack

samtemp, I'd rather reply via PM but don't know how to do this (social tech neophyte), so if you can PM me I'm happy to share ... Kiwi Jack
  3. Kiwi Jack

Bad reaction to chelators

very helpful stridor, I've connected with your brother a few times, will study this more, thanks very much for the feedback ...
  4. Kiwi Jack

Bad reaction to chelators

Stridor, How long did it take you? Without getting into great detail, which chelators, dose, combination, schedule did you settle into. How often did you increase dose? I've been on the cutler protocol for 8 months. I seem very sensitive. 1.5 mg ALA, 6.25 mg DMSA, 2.5 mg DMPS, took me a while...
  5. Kiwi Jack

Sorry, I don't have the information you're looking for. I wish you good luck.
  6. Kiwi Jack

I'm no expert Hip, and I'm not a practitioner, I'm just an average joe. I'm simply trying to help other people with what I've experienced. If you wish to contradict my post information, go for it. It doesn't appear to me you know much about ozone, but that's where we all start. To get further...
  7. Kiwi Jack

$40 ozone generators on eBay don't work for therapeutic purposes. I have one. The key to ozone therapy is combining 100% oxygen. Ozone generators create a single molecule of oxygen, it's what they do, combined with oxygen creates O3 or 3 combined oxygen molecules. When combined with pure 100%...
  8. Kiwi Jack

I consider ozone helping in a major major way. It's the only thing that worked, and it's been almost a year and it's still going strong. I was at zero, unable to work, function, constant discomfort and pain, overwhelming life sucking exhaustion, cognitive and memory issues, emotional problems...
  9. Kiwi Jack

Dr Rowen in CA suggests abx for Lyme doesn't work and he only treats Lyme with ozone, and seems he does a lot of ozone with Lyme. But he uses a high dose method where they remove and infuse 200cc of blood up to 10x per treatment, so it truly is a high dose. But he charges a lot, something like...
  10. Kiwi Jack

Anyone discovered heavy metals were primary cause?

Still early days of Cutler Protocol so difficult to say, roller coaster ride ups and downs. The big gun is ALA alpha lipoid acid but you have to wait 3 months to start and I just crossed that threshold. So that's what I've been waiting for. But not feeling any benefits yet. Others on the...
  11. Kiwi Jack

I don't know if it was the only way, but it was the way that worked for me, and super quick and effective. It was suggested to me that once candida gets to the point of forming colonies, they can be near impossible to destroy. So ozone worked for me. Although I have no way of actually telling...
  12. Kiwi Jack

I think you're right, candida was part of my problem, and heavy metals, my Dr was convinced of that also.
  13. Kiwi Jack

Ozone Therapy

I am no expert and do not pretend to be an expert, but my understanding is that any ozone generator that uses ambient air is only good for water or air purification, it's not a health aide. If your intention is some/any form of medical or health intervention, then you need a generator that is...
  14. Kiwi Jack

I used DD. The Naturopath knew exactly what to do. I didn't see what was in the syringe. I'd suggest seeing another Dr, at least for this test, seriously. This appears the gold standard of metals testing and I assume proper administration is absolutely key. Otherwise it's a complete waste of...
  15. Kiwi Jack

I watched as candida fell into the toilet, large yellow clumps. So I know it killed something in my colon. But I did both blood and rectal insufflations. I can't say what else or where else. My impression is the ultimate benefit is to get it to the blood which will carry it everywhere else. So...
  16. Kiwi Jack

Oops sorry, didn't add the contacts. Dr Robert Rowan in California; http://www.docrowen.com Dr Alan Canon in Toronto; http://clinicalcranialosteopathy.com I flew to Toronto and was very impressed with Dr Canon, European trained Dr, lots of experience with ozone, more of a functional medicine...
  17. Kiwi Jack

Yes. This guy in California publishes a lot and is also training Drs, and gave me a name in Canada, perhaps they know someone in France.
  18. Kiwi Jack

Good Luck. Seems to be working for me.
  19. Kiwi Jack

5 treatments. Do they do ozone in France?
  20. Kiwi Jack

I did a new type of hemo dialysis method with a zotzman machine from Germany. It draws out 200 ml of blood, infuses ozone, returns blood, up to 10x per treatment. I also did ozone sauna, ear, and rectal insufflations on same day. Can do the latter myself at home once equip arrives. Also candida...
  21. Kiwi Jack

Started ozone therapy and everything improved dramatically. Candida yeast came out in a big lump. Travelling for this therapy so not doing it as regularly as I'd like, and still feeling a bit up and down, but up times feeling almost cured, best I've felt in 14 years. Some say the ozone will...
  22. Kiwi Jack

My Naturopath said my lead and mercury are 26 times higher than healthy normal, chelation is a must.
  23. Kiwi Jack

My results came back from Doctor's Data urine provocation test; Outside reference range and very high in lead and mercury, and less but still high and out of range for antimony, cadmium, gadolinium, nickel, and tin. Not sure what this all means. But wondering if the is the cause of my daily...
  24. Kiwi Jack

I assume this is a good place for this thread given chelation in the heading. I'm interested to hear anyone's experience with heavy metals playing a role in their chronic fatigue. Tests, diagnosis, treatment, outcomes, etc. Any feedback would be appreciated.
  25. Kiwi Jack

Vitamin C - any dangers?

What to do about a sore anus, itchy, blood spotting. I started at 3 g (1 g 3x/day) and now up to 6 g/day. No diarrhea so GI seems to tolerate, no blood in stools. I'd hate to bail at the first sight of blood, but don't want to continue if this is damage causing. I'll take a day off and cut back...
  26. Kiwi Jack

Ozone Therapy

Do you remember the name of the machine and where they manufacture it?
  27. Kiwi Jack

I've not started yet, trying to gather information and find someone who practices it.
  28. Kiwi Jack

Ozone Therapy

Has anyone hear of the Lahondy Protocol? I can't find any information on the web. A Dr told me he was at a conference recently in CA and they spoke of removing blood with some type of hemodialysis machine (my description not his), treating it with ozone, and then returning it. This enables most...
  29. Kiwi Jack

Has anyone hear of the Lahondy Protocol? I can't find any information on the web. A Dr told me he was at a conference recently in CA and they spoke of removing blood with some type of hemodialysis machine (my description not his), treating it with ozone, and then returning it. This enables most...
  30. Kiwi Jack

Water the only cure

Hi SeaShell, How's this protocol working for you now that some time has passed? I assume you were doing this protocol a while prior to this post, so has it been a year? I recognize the logic behind this method and intuitively feel dehydration may be part of my problem. It would seem there's a...