• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Australian doctor working with ME/CFS

It does depend on your location but don't hesitate to ask if the clinic offers telephone or video calls. If you PM me I will send you a couple of names.
  2. T

Nexavir is the same drug as Kutapressin

Hello I need some help, is anyone in Australia using nexavir/4ME/biopressin at the moment, if so would they please PM me? ta T
  3. T

Dr Ian Lipkin's $1.27m gut microbiome study - crowdfunding campaign - news and updates

thanks Sasha, and Rosie, yes i think i have done it right, but i will double check. it is only a minor amount but it is just frustrating when you are trying to put whatever you can into this project, albeit not a large amount, and they waste money on sending out thank you notes.
  4. T

Dr Ian Lipkin's $1.27m gut microbiome study - crowdfunding campaign - news and updates

i wish columbia university would stop sending me paper letters each time i make a donation. as i live outside the US the stamp says it costs a dollar, and that's is not including hardware and time involved. i always tick the box asking not to be sent one plus i even wrote it in the request...
  5. T

total

is there are a reason that the total hasn't been changed of recent? I hope no one is too sick. Likewise it was very fortunate that the last person who overreached was covered by someone very generous, if that happens again i imagine it could do damage to the efforts.
  6. T

At last--we launch!!!

Great to hear, my apologies, i hadn't been aware of the other discussion.
  7. T

At last--we launch!!!

Thank you to all for setting up the site. Can I say one little thing, if possible could you make it obvious on the site somewhere that donations don't update the total immediately. I imagine it might cause some confusion with some people.
  8. T

Urgent - we need a name

I completely agree with Christine, there needs to be some foresight with the naming. This shouldn't be viewed as a one off. I know there are a lot of researchers crowd funding but if this can help establish a reputable funding channel for future projects then that would be excellent.
  9. T

Finding a crowdfunding platform

Just my two cents, and I will leave it there for energy reasons. It seems as though the cost of the crowdfunding sites is being overstated, as some here have quoted much higher numbers than people who looked into the exact figures. These crowdfunding sites are extremely popular for a reason as...
  10. T

Nebulize gluthatione from iherb source?

Can someone please place links to internet sites, if available, to buy a good nebulizer and the glutathione?