• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Precision medicine tweet chat tomorrow Sept 22nd

Kati

Patient in training
there will be another Precision Medicine tweetchat tomorrow,cthis time discussing who should be included in the 1 million people cohort. Dr Francis Collins and many other important people will participate in this chat.

image.jpg

Just a reminder! We hope you are able to join us tomorrow for The Precision Medicine Initiative Twitter chat! It will take place from 1:30-2:30 pm ET using #PMINetwork.

@WhiteHouseOSTP will moderate the chat. NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins (@NIHDirector); NIH Deputy Director for Science, Outreach, and Policy Dr. Kathy Hudson (@KathyHudsonNIH); White House Chief Data Scientist Dr. DJ Patil (@DJ44); White House Associate Director for Science Dr. Jo Handelsman (@Jo44); NCCIH Director Dr. Josie Briggs (@NCCIH_Josie); ONC Deputy National Coordinator for Health Information Technology Dr. Jon White (@ONC_HealthIT); ACD Working Group co-chair Bray Patrick-Lake (@BrayPatrickLake); Genetic Alliance’s Sharon Terry (@GeneticAlliance); Intel’s Eric Dishman (@ericdishman) NCI’s Director of the Division of Cancer Treatment & Diagnosis Dr. James Doroshow (@theNCI), and @NIH will be on hand to answer questions: https://twitter.com/NIH/status/644598003962105857.

To participate in the tweetchat, you need a twitter account and always include #PMINetwork in your tweets. Using the following website tchat.io makes it super easy providing you have a twtter account. When they ask you which hashtag to use, type in PMINetwork

The goal of Precision Medicine is to provide big data for 1million of people. They need to include patients with our disease. This tweetchat is an opportunity to send direct tweets to Francis Collins and pique the curiosity of others as well.

*GG*

Precision and government. LOL! I'm going to smoke some crack, wake me up when the RESULTs are in!

GG

beaker

ME/cfs 1986
there will be another Precision Medicine tweetchat tomorrow,cthis time discussing who should be included in the 1 million people cohort. Dr Francis Collins and many other important people will participate in this chat.

View attachment 12724

Just a reminder! We hope you are able to join us tomorrow for The Precision Medicine Initiative Twitter chat! It will take place from 1:30-2:30 pm ET using #PMINetwork.

@WhiteHouseOSTP will moderate the chat. NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins (@NIHDirector); NIH Deputy Director for Science, Outreach, and Policy Dr. Kathy Hudson (@KathyHudsonNIH); White House Chief Data Scientist Dr. DJ Patil (@DJ44); White House Associate Director for Science Dr. Jo Handelsman (@Jo44); NCCIH Director Dr. Josie Briggs (@NCCIH_Josie); ONC Deputy National Coordinator for Health Information Technology Dr. Jon White (@ONC_HealthIT); ACD Working Group co-chair Bray Patrick-Lake (@BrayPatrickLake); Genetic Alliance’s Sharon Terry (@GeneticAlliance); Intel’s Eric Dishman (@ericdishman) NCI’s Director of the Division of Cancer Treatment & Diagnosis Dr. James Doroshow (@theNCI), and @NIH will be on hand to answer questions: https://twitter.com/NIH/status/644598003962105857.

To participate in the tweetchat, you need a twitter account and always include #PMINetwork in your tweets. Using the following website tchat.io makes it super easy providing you have a twtter account. When they ask you which hashtag to use, type in PMINetwork

The goal of Precision Medicine is to provide big data for 1million of people. They need to include patients with our disease. This tweetchat is an opportunity to send direct tweets to Francis Collins and pique the curiosity of others as well.

Bad day, slept through it. That is not usually optimum time for me. I tried (alarm) but failed.
I'll go read up on what happened later tonight.
I hope it went well.

Thanks to whomever was able to make it !

Kati

Patient in training
Bad day, slept through it. That is not usually optimum time for me. I tried (alarm) but failed.
I'll go read up on what happened later tonight.
I hope it went well.

Thanks to whomever was able to make it !
Hi @beaker it's never to late to review it and retweet and favorite tweets that you feel are worthy. Oftentimes, the tweets gets reviewed several times by key people. And those addressing people like Francis Collins send him another reminder with the message ;)