• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cheapest/Best diagnostics to determine methylation function?

kyzcreig

I've done a Nutra Eval and while it was elucidating I'd love to see how things have changed in these past few months. Specifically I'd like to measure methylation, B6, vitamin C and glutathione.

Are there any suggestions on which diagnostics to use? My understanding is glutathione is a little tricky because blood levels don't correlate to intracellular levels.

I want it, but it's $325 and no mention of insurance :( More for international shipping.

They only send test kits to doctors.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I want it, but it's $325 and no mention of insurance :( More for international shipping.

They only send test kits to doctors.

True, my insurance didn't cover it. This test is available both from New Jersey and the Netherlands--that might help with the shipping issue.

Sushi