• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Homemade liposomal glutathione - does it oxidize ?

globalpilot

Hi,
I posted on another list I"m on the recipe I use to make homemade glutathione and also the fact that it raised my plasma glutathione up and well into the normal range.

Another poster said that it is impossible to make homemade liposomal gluathhione because the glutathione would oxidize rendering it useles

DOes anyone know anything about this ? How much of the gluathione would oxidize during the time it is being processed ?

The fact is my reduced glutathione went up dramatically and my oxidized glutathione came down. So if it was alloxidized I would have expected my oxidized glutathione to actually go up.

What is your recipe for Homemade liposomal glutathione?

I am also curious if you have a successful recipe. I just tried making a batch of my own last night but I'm trying to figure out how I can verify it is effective. From what I know about testing glutathione in blood, it isn't super reliable (and it's $$$). Hoping there is some other way to test the solution.