• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Zeo Mobile

JAH

I got a groupon for a zeo mobile sleep manager today, thinking of buying one, and wonder if anyone has tried it. I know that I have seen a thread about zeo before, tried to search for it, but came up empty. I have had a sleep study before, am thinking of changing my sleep medication and think the zeo (which is supposed to record sleep stages) might help me.

thanks,

JAH

JAH

(replying to my own post...) I decided to go ahead buy a zeo, despite mediocre reviews on amazon. I will post on the results and if anyone has experience with zeo, please feel free to share your experience...J

adreno

PR activist
I have heard good things about it, though I've never tried it. Looking forward to your review.