• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Yom Kippur services - audio streamed live online

Rrrr

Yom Kippur: The Day of Repentance services - audio streamed live online for the Jewish Congregation Dorshei Tzedek

Dorsheitzedek.org

On their home page they have audio streaming open to all for the High Holyday services, Jews and non-Jews alike are welcome. I have been listening from my bed and it has been very powerful. A woman rabbi, Toba Spitzer (http://dorsheitzedek.org/rabbi-toba-spitzer), who is wonderful leads this big Boston, MA, USA congregation. In person, the one time I made it a few years ago, the room was filed with hundreds of people. It is wonderful that these services are available to those of us who are too sick to attend in person. They have a very progressive and left leaning sensibility. For example, they are very committed to climate change action.

Today the services are audio streamed live from 9:30 am to 2:15 pm, then 6:30 pm to 7:15 pm (East Coast USA time zone)

Gingergrrl

@Rrrr That is really nice of you to post for ME patients (or anyone!) who wants to participate in services but is too ill to attend.