• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI are still studying HGRVs

VillageLife

From the new newsletter.....

cc072c82.jpg

Firestormm

Interesting to know from when Suzy, I agree. News to me (not that I have followed this sort of thing too closely). I do recall all the interviews he made with them all though. Perhaps he jumped on the bandwagon too. Wonder when though...? I can't be arsed to go back through past reports - but I know a man who will :D

Dx Revision Watch

Suzy Chapman Owner of Dx Revision Watch
Haven't been able to find a report for 2010, yet, on the WPI site or elsewhere.

The Directors are listed in the 2011 Report as

Page 29

Board of Directors

Billy Vassiliadis

Annette Whittemore

Peggy Sullivan

Sam Shad

http://www.lvrj.com/news/whittemore...cozy-political-machine-on-tilt-139951543.html

Whittemore case could put state's cozy political machine on tilt

February 22, 2012 John L. Smith

[...]

...On Tuesday, I tried to reach R&R Partners CEO Billy Vassiliadis to get his perspective on the Whittemore matter. Whittemore hired his close friend's public relations, lobbying and advertising firm on Wingfield's Coyote Springs development in Lincoln County. Soon after my request, the company released this statement:

"R&R Partners strongly resents any suggestion of irregularities or impropriety in our business relationship with the Wingfield Nevada Group (the Group) and finds offensive any attempt to include us in discussions of the dispute between the Group and Harvey Whittemore. For many years, we have provided a variety of services to Wingfield Nevada Group, which have included not only government and public affairs, but also advertising, branding, marketing and public relations. R&R Partners' name is synonymous with integrity and excellence. Should these baseless arguments persist, we will vigorously pursue all available options to protect our reputation."

Consider that knee-jerk response a shot across the bow of the press from Nevada's best-known political and advertising factory...

So one of the WPI Directors is (or was) Billy Vassiliadis, CEO of R & R Partners PR firm.