• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where is sign up for Nov. 2013 CFSAC meeting?

Andrew

I dont't know if I'm having a focus problem or what, but I cannot find out how to sign up for the Nov. 2013 CFSAC meeting? I'm also don't know what this webanar format will be? Will this include voice presentations from the public. Should I even sign up?

Denise

Andrew - I believe that the current US government shut-down has probably delayed any sign up.
I think that details about the webinar format, public comment, etc. will probably only be available after things (government-wise) are back up and running again.
For everyone who intends to provide public comment - no time like the present to start preparing it so that we don't have to rush at the last minute..
:)