• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Wallukat's Bioasssay Autoimmune Testing Panel - Any info on this?

junkcrap50

I am making a new thread because it is slightly off topic in threads I saw postings about it. This is primarily directed towards @Badpack, but anyone who knows anything is free to reply.

@Badpack's posted the following posts about an autoantibody panel that was positive when other panels/tests were not:
@Inara how you are sure you have no autoimmune condition- i was only positive in Wallukats test panel- cell Trend was negative and all other aabs!
My breaktrough was the testing by Dr. Wallukat. Before that- i had no clue
@Hip you maybe talk about virons who enter the cell. A virus can not live outside a cell, they died when the are outside. 90 percent have lytic infection for example EBV and no problems. MS shows in the cerebral fluid high titers of three common viruses- nothing active can found nowhere.
I had 2 heart biopsies and 1 muscle biopsie: no enterovirus, no antibodies. I have typical symptoms of cfs after a legioenalla infection! Sfn as well as POTS, autoantibodies but not Celltrend only Wallukats Bioessay shows Beta 2, M2, Nociceptin.

You've mentioned Wallukat's autoimmune testing, but when I've tried searching online for it, I can't find any information. On the autoantibody test or of Dr. Wallukat himself. Could you post as much info you know about him and his test in this thread?
  • Do you know what lab does the testing?
  • Can you post Dr. Wallukat's full name?
  • Who is Dr. Wallukat?
  • Is Dr. Wallukat a CFS doctor? Researcher?
  • If he is a researcher, how did you get your antibodies tested?
  • What is Dr. Wallukat's clinic's name? Does he have one?
  • How is his testing different than other autoantibody testing?
  • How is his antibody test more sensitive than others?
  • What are all the autoantibodies his panel tests for?

Badpack

I am making a new thread because it is slightly off topic in threads I saw postings about it. This is primarily directed towards @Badpack, but anyone who knows anything is free to reply.

@Badpack's posted the following posts about an autoantibody panel that was positive when other panels/tests were not:

You've mentioned Wallukat's autoimmune testing, but when I've tried searching online for it, I can't find any information. On the autoantibody test or of Dr. Wallukat himself. Could you post as much info you know about him and his test in this thread?
  • Do you know what lab does the testing?
  • Can you post Dr. Wallukat's full name?
  • Who is Dr. Wallukat?
  • Is Dr. Wallukat a CFS doctor? Researcher?
  • If he is a researcher, how did you get your antibodies tested?
  • What is Dr. Wallukat's clinic's name? Does he have one?
  • How is his testing different than other autoantibody testing?
  • How is his antibody test more sensitive than others?
  • What are all the autoantibodies his panel tests for?

If you say please😝

@junkcrap50

- the lab is a science lab- no comercial testing it is in Berlin on Charité Berlin Buch but it is the Max Dellbrück Institut

- Dr. Gerd Wallukat - See here http://berlincures.de/the-team/

- he is a bioligical dr. 30 years a scientist in the field of G- coupled autoantibodies

- a get tested trough a md in Berlin Charité who knows him - her name is dr. Hahn in Germany the only one who treat immunmodulatory SFN in a bigger cohorte

- his test is a Bioessay- test and is a lot of more sensetive then celltrend- i know that because he works at the brginning with Prof Scheibenbogen and says me that on the phone.
It is the same test Federoski use in his new POTS study- test with cardiomyozites from rats an blood serum from us.

- his panel are 9 or 10 autoantibodies including
Beta 1
Beta 2
Musk 2
AT 1
ET
Nociceptin
5HT4
Alpha 1
And 2 or 3 others
Here a video of him - his english is funnier then mine 😂

Other questions ?

Last edited:

perrier

If you say please😝

@junkcrap50

- the lab is a science lab- no comercial testing it is in Berlin on Charité Berlin Buch but it is the Max Dellbrück Institut

- Dr. Gerd Wallukat - See here http://berlincures.de/the-team/

- he is a bioligical dr. 30 years a scientist in the field of G- coupled autoantibodies

- a get tested trough a md in Berlin Charité who knows him - her name is dr. Hahn in Germany the only one who treat immunmodulatory SFN in a bigger cohorte

- his test is a Bioessay- test and is a lot of more sensetive then celltrend- i know that because he works at the brginning with Prof Scheibenbogen and says me that on the phone.
It is the same test Federoski use in his new POTS study- test with cardiomyozites from rats an blood serum from us.

- his panel are 9 or 10 autoantibodies including
Beta 1
Beta 2
Musk 2
AT 1
ET
Nociceptin
5HT4
Alpha 1
And 2 or 3 others
Here a video of him - his english is funnier then mine 😂

Other questions ?
thank you very much for this information; does he accept blood shipped to him? also, for an ME patient, what will his test indicate; of what use is it in a practical sense? thank you. HIs English is sort of 20% German with the rest English; not bad at all :)))))

I tested positive for 2 auto-antibodies at BerlinCures (Wallukat).

Hi! I have 4 positive auto-antibodies (Wallukat test).
I have PoTS and ME. He said it would be good to receive IVIG.
What is the difference between Celltrend and Wallukat testing? I dont have money for Celltrend

Badpack

Celltrend is ELISA. Which means they replicate your Antibodies to calculate the antibody count in your blood. Wallukat uses a bioessay. He doesn't give you an antibody count but a bio activity. How much they bind to their receptor and activate them.