• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Top immunologist in Germany, Uk or Europ

Hi, iam in desperat need of finding a very high level immunologist, in Germany or Uk or other places in Europ, i live in Sweden and we dont have any good ones here, so any recommention?

kel88

Dr Pfeiffer Düsseldorf. He is the best!
People from whole the world come to visit him.
min from the Netherlands and also visit him!
He did know why I didnt get pregnant. And test whole my immune panel.
He found out why I have CFS/ME. (Low Regulatory T Cells). Wich gave me allergies, Mast Cell issues etc.
He is leader in Organ Transplantation and the immune system... so very good immunologist.
One thing. My insurance didn’t pay (whole) the visit. So have to look into that!

goodluck!

He found out why I have CFS/ME. (Low Regulatory T Cells). Wich gave me allergies, Mast Cell issues etc.
He is leader in Organ Transplantation and the immune system... so very good immunologist.
One thing. My insurance didn’t pay (whole) the visit. So have to look into that!

goodluck!
Ahhhh thank you 💗 i will check it out

goodluck!
Hej again, i found his praktis and iam going to contact him soon, i want to get tested for the hole panel, is he realy good? Are you geting any treatment from him? And thanks again🌺🌺

wastwater

On paper I worked out I probably have low T regs via FOXP3 does it lead to high level of activated T cells I wondered