• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Today at 7.15 pm UK time, live streaming of Dr Tuller's talk The Greatest Medical Scandal ....

Countrygirl

https://www.facebook.com/Hope4MEFib...GVsDwoClVCOSrSrfx6VxCyQLQoasznW65g&__tn__=K-R

Dr David Tuller is heading to Northern Ireland to give a talk titled The Greatest Medical Scandal of the Century to the Newry group tonight at 7.15 pm UK time. He is joined by Prof Brian Huges.

It will be live streamed.

I have been searching for a link for everyone and the above is what I have found so far. I assume, at the moment anyway, only Facebook members can view it.

SilverbladeTE

A "scandal" is when someone is caught in bed with the wrong person, or the usual kind of screw up or fraud

What has happened to us, is not an accident, they have long tried to make excuses for their crimes but by making excuses in their shoddy reports/studies and talks etc, it proves they knew all along what they were doing was wrong otherwise they wouldn't add all the excuses in the first place!

Last edited by a moderator:

Moof

I can't find a link on their FB page, it's nearly 7:15pm, and I have to go out! :grumpy: However, given the widespread interest in this issue, I'd be really surprised if it isn't made available as a public video after the event.