• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

How about glutathione? I can get a prescription for the nasal spray but not sure if this is good compared to injection.

Hi,

Does anyone know where to find generic Raloxifene (Evista)? The usual sources - ADC and Buy-Pharma - are out of stock. Thank you.

ChookityPop

I have serious trouble with my blood vessels. Ive found that compression tights etc does help me quite a bit but not perfect ofc. I want to try Mestinon so bad but my dr wont give it to me since he risks losing his license. Is there anywhere on the internet I can get this? I will ask in some other threads too.

Edit: I live in scandinavia

you must not be in the u.s so they redirected you. its a pharmacy selling ed meds in u.s with online consultation.

Hip

For Eastern Europe what would be your best recommendation for online prescription free pharmacies ?

Depends how strict the customs are in your country: if they are not strict, then any pharmacy listed in the first post should be fine. If they are strict, then a pharmacy which ships items from within the EU may be better. goldpharma.cn ship within the EU. rupharma.com can ship from within the EU if you ask them.

Note that at the moment, due to COVID, pharmacies shipping from Asia are taking at least a month for delivery, whereas shipping from within the EU should be faster.

Andrew

My question is about Augmentin 500 for distribution in New Zealand with no pill ID number on it. Only something that looks like a logo. I'm in the US and all prescriptions have ID numbers on the pill. So I want to know if it's normal for a NZ drug to not have a number on it. The box says it's distributed in New Zealand by GlaxoSmithKline NZ Ltd. You can see a photo of the box here

ChookityPop

Have anyone ordered from alldaychemist. or buy-pharma.md as of late? How is the shipping times in these Covid times? How long should I be prepared to wait?

Edit: I live in scandinavia and the customs are strict.

leokitten

@Hip goldpharma.com / .cn has pretty much all generic and brand name drugs available in a typical European pharmacy that aren’t controlled and can be shipped. So I don’t believe they specialize in generic.

Also they take credit card just as easily as bank transfer. The pharmacy filling the Rx charges you card. It’s seamless.

Also sorry I would put the .com domain as the primary one, it’s much faster loading in the West and exact same site and offerings

Hip

@Hip goldpharma.com / .cn has pretty much all generic and brand name drugs available in a typical European pharmacy that aren’t controlled and can be shipped. So I don’t believe they specialize in generic.

Also they take credit card just as easily as bank transfer. The pharmacy filling the Rx charges you card. It’s seamless.

What I mean was goldpharma specialize in European-origin pharmaceuticals (as opposed to most of the other pharmacies listed, who sell Indian-origin drugs), but I take your point, and have updated to say brandname as well as generic.

Are Goldpharma now taking credit cards again? For years they switched to bank transfer, because they were strongly attacked by LegitScript, a Western pharmaceutical company-backed organization who make it difficult for cheap generic pharmacies to exist by taking away their credit card facilities (LegitScript have a special arrangement with the global VISA network that allows them to do this).

However, I think some of these pharmacies may be fighting back.

leokitten

Are Goldpharma now taking credit cards again? For years they switched to bank transfer, because they were strongly attacked by LegitScript, a Western pharmaceutical company-backed organization who make it difficult for cheap generic pharmacies to exist by taking away their credit card facilities (LegitScript have a special arrangement with the global VISA network that allows them to do this).

However, I think some of these pharmacies may be fighting back.

Yes for a while now.

Hip

Have anyone ordered from alldaychemist. or buy-pharma.md as of late? How is the shipping times in these Covid times? How long should I be prepared to wait?

Edit: I live in scandinavia and the customs are strict.

I recently ordered from ReliableRxPharmacy in October, who are a sister pharmacy to ADC, and was surprised to have my order arrive in the UK after just 13 days.

However, check that these pharmacies will ship to your country, as many do not ship to places where customs are strict.