• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Fred Smith

wow I just found out buypharma has a German supplier also because shipments from India , china etc are high risk countries in EU so drugs get confiscated more easily. But of course they have less products.

Hip

wow I just found out buypharma has a German supplier also because shipments from India / china etc are high risk countries in EU so drugs get confiscated more easily. But of course they have less products.

Do you know how to order products through Buy Pharma that get shipped via Germany?

Fred Smith

Do you know how to order products through Buy Pharma that get shipped via Germany?
buypharma has a facility in germany for europeans. I talked to customer support and told them I live in Sweden and they told me they have a German source (+their original in India) which surprised me and made me happy. Now I can order from them again but they have a lot less products available sadly. You have to speak to them in the chat and ask them if their german source has ''so and so product'' and they will check and make sure to tell em you want it shipped from germany.

those rating websites use generic informationt o rate internet sites around the web. that other site is just some rabid group that is trying to take down pharmacies for years. they say that about every online pharmacy.

Hip

those rating websites use generic informationt o rate internet sites around the web.

I find Webutations and WebstatsDomain reasonably reliable. Pharmacies which are known scammers often have low scores on these rating sites; whereas high quality reliable pharmacies such as the ones listed in the first post have high scores (90% or 100%).

Fred Smith

what do you guys think of this site? http://drugsmonitoring.com helpful?

(edit) why are olanzapine and abilify etc generally so expensive in these online pharmacies?
looking for fake prescription creator or legit but online...

Last edited:

Lieselotte

How aboutonline medical supply places to get saline and IV supplies? Seems to be surprisingly very regulated. This is probably the most important thing on my wish list right now. The ones in the US seem to all require prescription. The ones in Canada sometimes have ridiculous shipping charges but that’s okay if legit and can order a lot at once. Does this kind of stuff tend to be seized by customs?

I would be interested in this too.
Seems like you can get certain things online like bags and lines, but catheters/needles are more regulated.
Someone told me you could get bags and lines here: www.mountainside-medical.com/

frozenborderline

Does anyone have thoughts on the relative safety and purity of using veterinary medicines for intramuscular injection? No, I'm not talking about ketamine, haha. I really want to start experimenting with lidocaine, and the veterinary sources are just a lot cheaper. I assume theres not that much difference, especially since people seem to really care about their pets to the extent that they would be outraged if their dog was getting sick from an injection. I guess I would be less worried about sterility and more about trace metals, pyrogenicity, etc.

frozenborderline

Buy Pharma has it, and they're one of my favorite pharmacies.
After attempting to order the Rupatadine from Buy pharma, got a charge for a slightly different amount than the Rupatadine had cost from a third party payment processor? The payment processor was called “Xinda tong” and was based in Canada. The rupatadine cost 32$ but the charge was for 34$ Maybe we’ll call the company. If you think this pharmacy is legit , I trust that enough to spend more time getting to the root of this

frozenborderline

Buy Pharma has it, and they're one of my favorite pharmacies.
After attempting to order the Rupatadine from Buy pharma, got a charge for a slightly different amount than the Rupatadine had cost from another third party payment processor. I’m worried about scams since t was a different amount and strange name. I trust that the pharmacies themselves are good, but if they’ve had to use payment processors that aren’t so good, because of this legitscript stuff

Hip

@debored13, you might like to email Buy Pharma; the guy there is Robert, who is a good communicator, and usually quickly answers questions. He may be able to put your mind ar rest. Money transfer services like Western Union etc will add their own charge to the cost of the items, as that's how they make their money.

frozenborderline

Oh and the pharm-reviews review of buy pharma it says that at a scam but I seem to remember you mentioning that that’s a biased site?

Hip

Oh and the pharm-reviews review of buy pharma it says that at a scam but I seem to remember you mentioning that that’s a biased site?

Do you mean phrmreviews.com ? That appears to be down, but I am pretty sure that they and similar pharmacy review sites including the following list are all biased:

www.rxlogs.net
www.rxstars.net
www.rxleaks.com
phrmreviews.com

The above review sties only recommend pharmacies which offer an affiliate marketing program, and they often give bad reviews to pharmacies which do not offer affiliate marketing. Many of the highest quality pharmacies to not offer an affiliate program, and these often automatically get scathing reviews on the above review sites. So the guy(s) who runs these review sites is jerk, really.

Affiliate marketing is where you get a commission for any customer your review site directs to a pharmacy site, if that person buys something. You can usually tell when a link to a pharmacy is an affiliate one, because the pharmacy URL will contain an affiliate ID number, something like id=1105 or similar.

Several of the above review sites are owned by the same person, because he uses the same affiliate marketing ID on more than one of the above sites, which is a bit of a giveaway.

The review site pharmacyreviewer.co also makes money from using affiliate links, but these guys are honest, because they will not trash a reliable pharmacy just because they do not offer an affiliate program. To my knowledge, pharmacyreviewer.co is one of the only honest pharmacy review sites. But they will still recommend first the affiliate pharmacies, because that's how they make money.

Last edited:

frozenborderline

Do you mean phrmreviews.com ? That appears to be down, but I am pretty sure that they and similar pharmacy review sites including the following list are all biased:

www.rxlogs.net
www.rxstars.net
www.rxleaks.com
phrmreviews.com

The above review sties only recommend pharmacies which offer an affiliate marketing program, and they often give bad reviews to pharmacies which do not offer affiliate marketing. Many of the highest quality pharmacies to not offer an affiliate program, and these often automatically get scathing reviews on the above review sites. So the guy(s) who runs these review sites is jerk, really.

Affiliate marketing is where you get a commission for any customer your review site directs to a pharmacy site, if that person buys something. You can usually tell when a link to a pharmacy is an affiliate one, because the pharmacy URL will contain an affiliate ID number, something like id=1105 or similar.

Several of the above review sites are owned by the same person, because he uses the same affiliate marketing ID on more than one of the above sites, which is a bit of a giveaway.

The review site pharmacyreviewer.co also makes money from using affiliate links, but these guys are honest, because they will not trash a reliable pharmacy just because they do not offer an affiliate program. To my knowledge, pharmacyreviewer.co is one of the only honest pharmacy review sites. But they will still recommend first the affiliate pharmacies, because that's how they make money.
https://www.pharmreviews.net/reviews/buy-pharma-md-reviews/