• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Fogbuster

Does anyone know of any reliable Pharmacies which deliver to the UK? I want Hydrocortisone and Baclofen.

Thanks,
J

Fogbuster

Wow, very quick response! Thanks. I actually meant to put England as many online P's deliver to UK but not England for some reason. Will check to see if it does.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
There's a thread here with lists of pharmacy many of us use that do not required rxs.

Your time table depends on where you order from. I've gotten stuff from Ukraine in 8 days.

I'll look for the thread. You just need to go through it looking for what you want. Adc is reliable. There are some others.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
It's not letting me copy the link but go to the search bar and enter online pharmacies. You can add heapsreal or minkeygirl to narrow it down. Then just wade through. hips usually require and rx. So does Canada.

Fogbuster

I seem to be having some issues finding a reliable pharmacy that:

- delivers within 5-10 days to the UK (England - 14 days max)
- accepts debit cards

Can anyone help? I have extremely chronic brain fog so navigating around and doing simple things such as finding the right pharmacy with my desires is very difficult.

I want both Baclofen and Hydrocortisone, so preferably i'd like to get them in the same order, but not too fussed. Baclofen is my priority.

Many thanks,
J

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
IAAS international antiaging systems is a company I think in uk tjat sell hydrocortisone, not priced as well as adc but shipping should be alot quicker.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
You may not be able to get everything from the same place. I have serious fog and i find the sites pretty easy to navigate. You're just going to have to look around.

Try brandmedicine. They have free shipping. Also clear sky may have what you want.

Oh ADC had a shipping discount for March so check them out

Fogbuster

IAAS international antiaging systems is a company I think in uk tjat sell hydrocortisone, not priced as well as adc but shipping should be alot quicker.

Thanks mate. They don't want to sell the Hydrocortisone to the UK for some reason, but they have something else I want. The issue I have is I don't have a working credit card and the other option is bank transfer. My bank will charge me £25 for the conversion process, which is silly money and more than the cost of the product! Also I don't want to have to spend £25 per order for the conversion process.. So a bit stumped atm.

Fogbuster

You may not be able to get everything from the same place. I have serious fog and i find the sites pretty easy to navigate. You're just going to have to look around.

Try brandmedicine. They have free shipping. Also clear sky may have what you want.

Oh ADC had a shipping discount for March so check them out

Thanks very much, I'll take a look.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
Some places use ebay. You're going to have to just suck it up and deal with problems. That's the price you pay for getting stuff from overseas.

New member, question about online pharmacies....

In the past I ordered Isotretinoin (Accutane) from Goldpharma with no problems, however when I tried to order today my transaction couldn't be completed because they now refuse to ship Isotretinoin to the US. So I found this forum while web searching for alternatives...wanted to know if anyone has experience with a legit pharmacy which will ship Isotretinoin to the US without a perscription.

None of the pharmacies listed on pharmacyreview.com carried Isotretinoin, but I noticed a member on this thread state that they had good experience with med-cab.net (for a different drug, though), so I went ahead and placed a small test order. I've taken Isotretinoin before so I'll know within a few days if they're genuine cuz it'll dry the hell outta my face and lips....

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
I've been shopping online for a solid four years now, so I know the risks involved. It's always tough to feel assured that the website you're shopping on is one you can trust with your credit card information. Which online pharmacies are reliable and trust-worthy? I would suggest that before buying any medicine online you must read reviews of customers first and to gauge if this online store is ok or whatever. If you are interested you can read reviews here at http://webpharmacyreviews.com/selection-of-online-pharmacies/ or at WebPharmacyReviews.com for any online pharmacy stores.

Is that your site? I see from this comment:
RichardWilsonMD
You Welcome

that you are an MD. Are you a PCP? Hospital doctor?

Articles appear to have been written by someone for whom English is not the first language, yet they are attributed to you, e.g on this page.

A different question:

Where can i get a pharmacy script for europe, with the medicationa i want?
I heard there was some doctors in cyprus doing this..anyone heard about it?