• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

bertiedog

I think you were spelling rifaximin incorrectly, and that's why you did not find many pharmacies selling it.

Using my pharmacy search tool (click on the Pharma tab), which searches all the prescription-free pharmacies listed in the first post of this thread, I can find rifaximin for sale at most of these pharmacies.

And levothyroxine is sold by most also. So you have plenty of choice.

At present I tend to use goldpharma.com for buying my drugs, as they ship from Europe, and so it only takes about 10 days to reach the UK. You have to fill out a questionnaire "telemedical consultation" with them, which acts as a prescription, but this only takes 1 minute.

Whereas I am finding that a lot of Indian and Asian pharmacies are taking 21 days or longer to arrive, whereas in the past, before the pandemic, it would only take 10 days from India.
Thanks Hip. I should remember to check my spellings. Will check out goldpharma and hopefully not have to use an Indian one. Also thanks for the explanation regarding the way to handle the prescription issue.

Pam

bertiedog

@Hip Thanks so much for your help and I have just placed and paid via Paypal my order from Safegeneric harma. I found it very easy to do, way easier than paying inhousepharmacy and I will end up with a much larger amount of medication which will probably be needed over time as one doesn't cure a long standing SIBO/IMO issue with just one course.

I will mention that I did try goldpharma.com but it wouldn't accept the password that they emailed to me under forgotten password. I couldn't find anywhere on a Contact Form for me to let them know so I gave up but anyway the Rifaximin was a lot more expensive than Safegerenicpharma.com so just as well really.

I am not too bothered about how long I have to wait as I am still testing out various foods to see how I react via the FoodMarble device which I am finding very helpful. This is such a useful thread.

Best wishes

Pam

Alternatively does someone knows how to get meds from gold-pharma without prescription? (which is now required in 2024). Thanks

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
(which is now required in 2024). Thanks
I think it was required before too but they had me fill out a form so one of their doctors could do a medical assessment and he prescribed the medication based on that.

Did you try to fill out their form to see if they will approve it?

Hip

https://internationalpharmacy.com/

Guys is this one legit? Someone has tried it?

All the pharmacies listed in the first post are generally reliable, especially ones that have been around for decades.

Alternatively does someone knows how to get meds from gold-pharma without prescription? (which is now required in 2024).

goldpharma.com does not require a prescription (not in the UK at least). See the first post for details on how to order from them.

Last edited:
@Judee @Hip after clicking "unlock" on the med needed it just redirect me here and ask for a file. Not sure how am i supposed to proceed since it doesnt show the option "I like to attempt by completing a tele-medical consultation"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228_085010_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_085010_Chrome.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 15

Blazer95

I have found finally a legit online Pharma that delivers within Europe Trouble free.

Idk If I can Post it here

Hip

@Judee @Hip after clicking "unlock" on the med needed it just redirect me here and ask for a file. Not sure how am i supposed to proceed since it doesnt show the option "I like to attempt by completing a tele-medical consultation"

Maybe a prescription is required in your country.

In the UK, at checkout on goldpharma.com, this is seen:
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 4.14.34 pm.png

Dude

Could someone please tell me if packages from Goldpharma are shipped within the EU? I often encounter issues with overseas deliveries, where customs confiscate my goods. However, this problem does not occur with packages from EU countries.

Hip

Could someone please tell me if packages from Goldpharma are shipped within the EU?

Yes they are. There are three pharmacies listed in the first post which ship from within the EU: goldpharma.com, europechemist.com and bgpharmadrugs.com.

Bgpharmadrugs.

Thanks. Yes, I've come across bgpharmadrugs.com, they are listed in the first post. I wanted to try them, but their minimum order of $90 makes it difficult, as I don't always spend that much.