• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

This Rekt Me; Posting to Aware Others

David Jackson

Hey everyone,

Haven't posted anything on here in ages, because I've been doing so good. That changed about about six weeks ago, and I thought I'd share what went wrong here, in case it can provide some insight to someone.

July was the strongest I'd been in years. I was power walking a kilometer down the road and back every day. Was starting to take on some accounting work. I literally couldn't exhaust myself. To wear myself out, I would have had to get a spade and start digging. I still probably could have lasted an hour doing that.

Now I can't leave the house. Back to that state where I don't want anyone around me. Feeling weak and shaky just standing up. It's like I just lost three years of hard-fought recovery.

Only thing I'd done differently was go along to a yoga studio once a week at the beginning of August. A guy is starting a spiritual center in my town, and I wanted to be a part of it. So I was going along once a week. That's where the trouble began.

Since I couldn't for the life of me work out what was wrong with me doing that, I went along to my health guy, who uses divining rods to measure people's health status. He's helped me tremendously in the past, I put a lot of faith in anything he tells me.

He did a measure, and told me it was the river under the building where the yoga studio is situated. He's well aware of the building. Apparently, I must me ultra sensitive now to any kind of Geopatic stress, and just a few hours a week in that building was enough to completely knock my body off balance.

Have caught some very nasty viruses since then, which is something that's hardly happened to me all year. The viruses and the river have knocked me back down to a low level.

So yeah: just thought I'd share this one for everyone out there who's feeling extremely drained. Consider getting a diviner in to measure underground water. It can have a VERY significant impact on your health and energy.

The good news is that the studio has moved to a different building which is really awesome. The bad news is that I can't leave the damn house. It's like I just can't win, no matter what, haha...

Loomcgoo

Thanks for sharing, so sorry its knocked you back so much. I hope it's plateaued and you can work on building back up. Try not to compare now to what you were doing 6 weeks ago, it's hard not to. If you can take yourself for where you are at now and compare how things go from there - you're more likely to see the progress you're making. Progress no matter how small is progress but it's easy to miss if you've been active again and are longing for that time.

Hope you're doing ok within yourself, and thanks for thinking of all of us and passing the info on :)

David Jackson

Good advice @Loomcgoo. Am trying not to panic, thought I have had a few scared moments. More than likely, though, so long as I manage to stay clear of viruses, and take it nice and easy for a while, I'll come right again.

xena

Have you considered the building was moldy? That definitely can affect CFS

David Jackson

Is a possibility, but not the most likely one, in my opinion @xena.

Mold hasn't been a problem for me, so far as I know, and I was only there for a couple of hours.

Actually, I no longer think that the river was the main cause of the crash; I'm working on getting to the bottom of it. When I totally understand what happened, and am back on track with where I was, I am going to come back to this post and update it.

I have some suspicions, but need to see them dealt with, so I am sure about what happened.