• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tachycardia: Good news

SWAlexander

No more tachycardia.
I was on a 24 hour EKG and just got the results. NO MORE TACHYCARDIA.
The blood test results also got better even Potassium (Kalium), Ferritin, except for Erythrocyte.
1689080584578.png

Looks like IĀ“m going to make it after all. šŸ¾

SWAlexander

How did you resolve your tachycardia
"Mary, it took one year.
It all began after I landed in the ICU twice, exactly one year ago. Initially, I underwent specific blood tests and genetic analyses that guided my treatment plan. End of August 22, I began with Vedicinals 9, along with various vitamins such as Folic acid/B9 (excluding B12) folic acid was way too low. One of the significant changes I made was eliminating harmful medications and specific foods from my diet such as processed meat such as sausage.

Prior to this experience, I was unaware of my high histamine levels. As a result, I started eating only freshly cooked meals after learning that histamine tends to accumulate in rice, noodles, and potatoes when stored for extended periods, especially in the refrigerator.

Additionally, I pursued a colon cleanse by consuming half of a very ripe papaya every other day for eight consecutive days, which proved to be effective.

Over the past two months, my blood pressure has returned to normal, reducing the previous episodes of systolic pressure reaching 176 and dizziness. Even my encephalitis symptoms have significantly improved, and the brain fog has diminished considerably (though I still need to clarify a few acronyms).

Managing both ME/CFS and Covid was an immense challenge to overcome.

I will provide a detailed list later of all the strategies I have tried and the changes I have made."