• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Synapsin

Hip

Looks like Synapsin nasal spray contains ginsenoside Rg3 (from Ginseng), as well as nicotinamide riboside.

This report says:
The next day I did it correctly...and HOLY SYNAPSIN! - this thing is a nootropic for sure:

Increased focus
Increased motivation
Decreased distractibility
Boosted cognition

Upon continuous usage days succeeding, I had noticed it quenches any brain fog and keeps me hyper-focused.

cph13

Sorry I just saw this, the pharmacy I get it from only charges around $90 a month. But they’re a local compounding shop
Have you had success with synapsin, I'm wondering. Also many local compounding places with ship. Do you care to share the name of the c. Pharmacy.
ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD ABOUT SYNAPSIN/RG3? Thanks.

nryanh94

Have you had success with synapsin, I'm wondering. Also many local compounding places with ship. Do you care to share the name of the c. Pharmacy.
ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD ABOUT SYNAPSIN/RG3? Thanks.
When I first started taking it, it felt like it helped brain for a little (maybe 10%, totally guessing here). But that eventually went away. Not worth the price imo