• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Series of free lectures in Ireland from a truly remarkable ME Dr, ICYMI

YippeeKi YOW !!

One of our members, @Tom Kindlon has very thoughtfully posted a notification re Dr. Weir's free lectures in the blog section of PR, but since many of you don't habitually hang out there, I wanted to bring that blog post to the attention of the wider PR membership...

So here it be .... hop on over and check it out, if you haven't already, and thank you @Tom Kindlon for bringing this to everyone's attention :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: !!!! ....

Dr Weir's 5 free Irish ME/CFS talks in Cork/Dublin/Galway/Limerick/Sligo, May 2023
AuthorTom Kindlonhttps://forums.phoenixrising.me/blo...k-dublin-galway-limerick-sligo-may-2023.3292/

https://forums.phoenixrising.me/blog-articles/dr-weirs-5-free-irish-me-cfs-talks-in-cork-dublin-galway-limerick-sligo-may-2023.3292/

Tom Kindlon

Thank you very much for setting up this thread, @YippeeKi YOW !! .

One small thing:
can you change the title from:
"Series of free lectures in UK/Ireland ..."
to
"Series of free lectures in Ireland ..."
as none of the talks take place in the UK.

Thanks again. :thumbsup:

YippeeKi YOW !!

One small thing:
can you change the title from:
"Series of free lectures in UK/Ireland ..."
to
"Series of free lectures in Ireland ..."
as none of the talks take place in the UK.
I mentioned the UK because so many of our members live there and it's not that far to Ireland should they be interested in attending. And Ireland, at least No. Ireland, is in the UK ...

But of course if you want me to change it, I'll be happy to .... just lemme know, yes :):):)???

Tom Kindlon

I mentioned the UK because so many of our members live there and it's not that far to Ireland should they be interested in attending. And Ireland, at least No. Ireland, is in the UK ...

But of course if you want me to change it, I'll be happy to .... just lemme know, yes :):):)???
Thanks but. to be honest, I expect only people from the island of Ireland will come. So if you could change it, that would be great. But I appreciate your enthusiasm.

Tom Kindlon

Here's an image I created for the event.

map version 19.png

Here's a link if anyone felt inclined to retweet or like it on Twitter

ruben

I have seen Dr. William Weir a few years back in London. I think it was London anyway. Can't remember just how long ago it was. I take it sadly though, at this point there isn't much that's new to announce. Not just yet anyway.

Tom Kindlon