• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Selling my B12 oils (B12, Iodine, Selenium, Molybdenum). Dr Greg Russell-Jones supplements

Artemisia

I'm selling 6 bottles of new, unopened oils that I purchased for my own use from Dr. Greg Russell-Jones.

2 Adenosyl / Methyl B12 Oils
2 Selenite Oils
1 Molybdate oil
1 Iodide oil

These are nutritional supplement oils that are delivered topically. Several people on the forum have found them helpful.

I'm in the US, will ship anywhere.
Selling at my cost. $40 each + shipping to your location.

I'd like to sell them all as one lot. But if I don't get a buyer for the whole lot, I could do 2+ at a time.

They are well within Dr. GRJ's shelf life recommendation.

Free opened bottle of Selenite oil (1/4 remains) to whoever buys the whole lot of 6 bottles.

This post was approved by a moderator. :)

Last edited:

linusbert

why do you sell unopened bottles?
but i can relate, i have a few unopenend things in a box never tried myself.

Artemisia

why do you sell unopened bottles?
but i can relate, i have a few unopenend things in a box never tried myself.
I stocked up because I had heard the person making them was going to stop making them soon. Now I have too many.
I haven't improved on his protocol. But I know others who have. I might try it again at some point but regardless I have too many of these that others could use.

Back