• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Reason why Goleic worked for some and current versions of GcMAF don't

Hello everybody,
after seeing some success stories with Goleic from people that later didn't have the same response with the GcMAFs currently available, I was asking myself why is that.
And I think the answer might be very simple (maybe it has been said here before but I haven't seen it).

The big difference is that Goleic was OA-GcMAF and not simple GcMAF. It means it was GcMAF conjugated with Oleic Acid (just like it is normally in the human body).

This makes it much more potent and effective. Look at this article provided to me by Hip: http://congress.wooky.it/web/proced...elease&c1=SIN2014&c2=9&c3=SIN2014&c4=741&c5=1

So my aim is to find out what is the exact process they used to bind molecularly the GcMAF with Oleic Acid in order to evaluate if it is possible to conjugate easily the current GcMAF products with Oleic Acid.
Does anyone here have any info or any idea?

Update: Considering some success with Yamamoto's 1st generation GcMAF which is produced from serum, it may be that a reason of why Goleic also works is because it is 1st generation produced from serum as well. And also the steps followed in the production process seem to have crucial importance.

Last edited:

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
bind molecularly the GcMAF with Oleic Acid in order to evaluate if it is possible to conjugate easily the current GcMAF products with Oleic Acid.

I'm not very smart about chemistry and biology but is it possible they made it liposomally? Some people do that with an emulsifier like lecithin and ultrasonic machine, for instance, in making liposomal C.

(Shrug)