• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

qualifying for GCMAF

perrier

In Dr K de M's presentation at Mt. Sinai it was stated that he excludes certain categories of patients from the treatment with GCMAF because of high risk of severe IRIS.

Just off the top of my head I recall he looks at Il6, and ANA. But there are more markers too.

MY result for Il6serum is 8.1 (ref. range 0.00-5.00) So my result looks on the high side.

Any thoughts? Anyone with similar results?
Helene

Daffodil

my IL is about 560 with normal range less than 24. i'm still taking gcmaf and enlander didnt say not to. my ana is normal.

maybe you can start with a super low dose of gcmaf....

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
my IL is about 560 with normal range less than 24. i'm still taking gcmaf and enlander didnt say not to. my ana is normal.

maybe you can start with a super low dose of gcmaf....

Daf,

Your IL "what?"...6, 8?

Sushi

maryb

iherb code TAK122
whoops lol...IL6

thats what it was before the gcmaf...

So my IL6 result at 61 (range 0.000-5.000) looks positively smalll campared to yours daff, mind you I was in a lot better shape 18months, lord only knows what it would be now.

Hello everyone! Does anyone of you know if you have to be XMRV positive for KDM to treat you? I know for Dr Enlander is not a condition... but i would like to see KDM since he is much closer to spain.
thanks! :)

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
No, you don't. If you want introductions to other patients of his in Spain, PM me or open a chat.

Sushi