• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Opportunistic unusual infections.

Through the course of my illness with a burdened or weakened immune system I've noticed I'm susceptible to lots of different infections strep staph all the different types of irises they get out of their cages Candida etc.
But every now and then a strange symptom will come about for something I can't find much of in the literature. I was playing with an old woods lamp ultraviolet light looking for mold in the garage and I noticed looking in the mirror that my eyes or specifically my pupils were glowing fluorescent lime green.
Has anyone ever noticed this before or read anything about it? I found one discussion about it on a morgellons forum where it appeared several people also had that same phenomenon. Anybody know what it might be or speculate on the possibilities. Thanks