• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

neurological issues.

Hello

I have ME/ fibromyalgia since 2009

I have been taking a B12 boost spray for two years for energy but came of recently because I wanted a true reading of my B12 status but my doctor thinks I have mental health issues due to the weird symptoms I have been getting, on the spray my B12 went up to 1500 he said that was way too high and my floate was 15.

I had a MMA test when I was off the spray for two weeks and folate was 8 something and MMA blood test showed no defiance but last October I started with

Mental slowness/ mood swings/ anxiety and panic attacks, the mood swings and snappy.
Tititinus is now every day and it just came on last October with the vision issues floaters.
Sorry don’t know why big writing.

Any advice please.

Doc won’t give injections or more tests he refuses and I changed doctors and practice but just the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rufous McKinney

Mental slowness/ mood swings/ anxiety and panic attacks, the mood swings and snappy.
Tititinus is now every day and it just came on last October with the vision issues floaters.

Welcome and you should find considerable info here by exploring threads with topics related to what your dealing with.

Advice: find a doctor who at least understands what is ME. I finally did, so now I do not receive the worthless STARE.

Excuse me, somebody is at the door/ my ears are ringing.....(hah)(worsening, here, cellophane in ears and brain-feeling.