• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Need some extra ambien/zolpidem in holland.

Is there some online pharmacy that’s trustworthy where you can order ambien or a another simular product like zopiclon or temaepam without supscription

Last edited:

valentinelynx

If you have a prescription you should be able to order any medication by mail (at least that's true in the US). I found this page which describes how to find a legal online pharmacy in the Netherlands. Ambien/zolpidem is a controlled substance in the US (schedule IV) and the Netherlands, so unless you have a prescription, I would be reluctant to deal with anyone who is willing to sell it online. Who knows what you'd really get?

Yes you’re right. I get just enough ambien from my doctor and delivered. But i have a lot of pain for months and want some extra without prescription. Think i delete this thanks

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Is there some online pharmacy that’s trustworthy where you can order ambien or a another simular product like zopiclon or temaepam without supscription

Depending on what can be shipped during this covid times, India probably best bet for zolpidem but seems to be more sources for zopiclonewhich is similar but longer half life

valentinelynx

Thanks. I don’t know any indian pharmacy.
Tried the list above but they don’t sell it anywhere.
Only found this russian one.
But that’s really expensive https://extrapharmacy.ru/andante-buy-zaleplo
35 dollar for 10 pills pfff 😀
That’s crazy
I'm afraid that's pretty typical of online pharmacies that sell without prescriptions, outrageously inflated prices. Probably worse for controlled substances.