• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My 6yr old with ME/CFS on youtube

coxy

Hi everyone, My 6yr old who was diagnosed 6mths ago with me/cfs tries to explain some of his symptoms in his own words(as you can tell)on youtube. He now thinks he's a movie star!!
As some of you may know we are family with 4 out of 6 with me/cfs (3 children).
Please feel free to comment and pass this on to other forums. It would make his day if you gave him the thumbs up.
love coxy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz1VQcjpg7s&forumid=331851

Merry

Great job, Boris! I hope you feel better soon and can play, play, play!

Thanks, coxy.

Edit: Sorry, Boris & coxy, for getting Boris's name wrong. Blurry vision.

SaveMe

Hi everyone, My 6yr old who was diagnosed 6mths ago with me/cfs tries to explain some of his symptoms in his own words(as you can tell)on youtube. He now thinks he's a movie star!!
As some of you may know we are family with 4 out of 6 with me/cfs (3 children).
Please feel free to comment and pass this on to other forums. It would make his day if you gave him the thumbs up.
love coxy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz1VQcjpg7s&forumid=331851

Thumbs Up! Hi Coxy, do you have any idea(s) on how two members in your family were/are not affected by ME? Any hypothesis whatsoever that you wouldn't mind sharing? Possibly vaccination as trigger? I am curious because I developed ME-CFS after a hep B vaccine, and I am aware that the majority of vaccines are given to children at an early age. Thanks