• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mold

frozenborderline

There are many different types of mold and biptoxins with many different levels of toxicity. The idea that mold is everywhere and one can’t ever get away from it so might as well not try is wrong. The fungal ecology of different biomes is way different. People can be fine with the mold on bread and totally floored by stachybotrys or Cyanobacteria

Hd-x

@debored13
do you perhaps know if any from this spezies is mold related from any rooms - or can it be from foods?
Blood test showed some load from: Aspergilus fumigatus, chladosphorium herbarum, penicilinum chrysogenum

frozenborderline

@debored13
do you perhaps know if any from this spezies is mold related from any rooms - or can it be from foods?
Blood test showed some load from: Aspergilus fumigatus, chladosphorium herbarum, penicilinum chrysogenum
I’m really not a mold expert. This is a better question for the mold avoiders Facebook group. I have heard of some people reacting to some aspergillus species but it really depends on the individual and species and amount.