• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for other M.E. people in Ontario Canada

Hi,
Well after 5 years in the States my husband and I are moving back to our homeland of Canada. We are aiming to live in the Niagara/Burlington area for his new job. I am hoping to find fellow patients in the area. Please message me or post here if you do!
Thanks, really trying to build my community. I didn't do that here, and realize it is something I need going forward.
Shannon

shannah

Hi,
Well after 5 years in the States my husband and I are moving back to our homeland of Canada. We are aiming to live in the Niagara/Burlington area for his new job. I am hoping to find fellow patients in the area. Please message me or post here if you do!
Thanks, really trying to build my community. I didn't do that here, and realize it is something I need going forward.
Shannon

Hi Shannon, @chickpea

Yes, @ScottTriGuy 's right. Millions Missing Canada has many supporters all across Southern Ontario. You can connect with other advocacy minded folks here.

If it's a local group for support that you're looking for, providing we have a moderator for the group, we can set that up too, so we invite you to contact us for further discussion at: millionsmissingcanada@gmail.com

And there's an existing support group for all of Canada here.

Welcome back home! :heart: