• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for doctor in the US that use Skype

Hi,

I am looking for a doctor in the US that I can communicate with via Skype, or even better, email.

I am from Europe, and have been thinking about trying Nexavir for a while. This is a OTC supplement in Europe, so I was going to buy it from 4ME in Holland, but sadly it is not allowed to import injectable supplements to my country. So I need the transdermal gel instead, and this I only can get from the US, but there I need a prescription from a American doctor. So I need a US doctor that could help me out via Skype or email.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

prioris

I remember following the ampligen thing way back when ... some whistleblower people who were involved in that trial weren't too impressed ... lot of negative effects they tried to hide

any supposed pharmaceutical remedy to ME/CFS will be a dead end with many negative side affects ... sadly many people will go down this route and get injured including financially

snippet
Dr. Cheney used Nexavir as an immunomodulator and broad spectrum antiviral and has called it a ‘weaker form of Ampligen’. According to the CFSSufferer blog Dr. Cheney reports that Nexavir in combination with other treatments results in a 20-80% improvement. Dr. Cheney stopped using Nexavir after his ‘echo-terrain’ maps suggested to him that the drug may have negative effects.

ukxmrv

Try Dr Klimas (I know of a UK patient she Skyped) and see if Dr Enlander is still visiting Europe (heard he was retired in NY but not sure if he still sees patients on his travels).

Have you tried Prof De Meirleir?