• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for a ME/CFS Doctor near Pordenone or Treviso in Italy.

I am also interested in trying Abilify, Klonapin and Ativan.
I went to Professor Umberto Tirelli in Pordenone, but he uses oxygen ozone therapy, and doesn’t use antivirals or Abilify, Klonapin and Ativan.
Can anyone tell me if there are other doctors besides the one I saw in that area please?
Thank you very much in advance 💗💗💗 Hope someone can help me please🙏🙏

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I'm sorry. I don't know of one but I did have an idea that you should also post your question at Science for ME too.

It's very similar to this site but seems to have a lot more members in that part of the world maybe???

Here is the link there: https://www.s4me.info/

Don't know if that will help but at least it will maybe let you reach more people who might know of one.

I'm sorry. I don't know of one but I did have an idea that you should also post your question at Science for ME too.

It's very similar to this site but seems to have a lot more members in that part of the world maybe???

Here is the link there: https://www.s4me.info/

Don't know if that will help but at least it will maybe let you reach more people who might know of one.
Thanks very much for your kind help 🙏🤗

Springbok1988

This won’t help you find a doctor but it may save you A LOT of pain in the future. Benzodiazepine like Ativan and Klonopin are very addictive and when you stop them eventually, you might experience horrible withdrawal like many of us on here have. I started taking Klonopin as needed but my doctor told me that I needed to take it everyday. I followed his instructions and got addicted to it. I was on it for 6 years before calling it quits. I had to taper off for 6 months. A year later and I’m still experiencing withdrawal problems from it. Only try it if you’re desperate!