• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

List of nutrients - for reference

Sophiedw

Throughout my time trying to get better from my illness I have found that I need to take all of the following to establish healing.

I would often find myself leafing through this forum, in an arduous manner, to try and find what nutrient I might be low on at that time, so thought I would show a list of everything I take for ease of reference, if anyone is ever looking to find a new missing piece or whatever but has run out of ideas.

Relevant Nutrients:

Vitamin A,C,D,E
sometimes a little vitamin K (MK4 but not essential)
B1 B2 B3 B5 B6
B9 (folate) B12
Adenosyl b12 and methylb12
Biotin (again not essential for me)
Choline/inositol
Iron
Zinc
Selenium
Molybdenum
Manganese
Vanadium
Chromium
Manganese
Boron
Coq10
Magnesium/Calcium
Methionine (occasionally)
Carnitine
BCAAs (mega important for me but seemingly less so for others)
Lithium
EAAs (essential amino acids)
Iodine
Lecithin
Phosphate (very occasionally)
Fish oil
ALA

Also freddd mentions SAM-E/ TMG / d ribose but I've never found these critical.

I've found I need every one of these to have energy and if I'm low on any one I will get some weird regressive symptom but started with exceptionally small doses of everything like a tiny crumb and built it all up.

Hope this is of help. If anybodu has any they find critical to their good health that are not on my list make sure to comment :)

Last edited: