• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LC/ME Discussed on Jon Stewart

Rufous McKinney

This is an extremely Important Conversation.

I listened to this last night. Please make sure this gets WIDELY CIRCULATED.

Jon Stewart didn't know. He was pretty incredulous to hear about Long COVID and ME CFS,

I feel JS also really hit this issue with the COVID vaccines and the pandemic on the head.

Talking vaccines generally, what is also missed is the simple fact that we once got a couple of vaccinations.

And now my state is mandating 72 by the time a child is five and that was Pre COVID,. They intend to mandate the COVID vaccine to children and I'd insist my granddaughters be pulled from school if that happens.

Rufous McKinney

That woman journalist totally gets it:

THIS IS JON STEWART

The person who spoke up for the 9/11 first responders and burn pit victims and fought for them for two decades.

He might actually speak up for us if he truly understood. THE ME cFS part and how they poison us, too.