• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ivermectin and Warts

Treeman

Hi, I have recently trialed ivermectin and discovered quickly some encouraging results on warts.

I have been diagnosed with ME/CFS, hypogammaglobulinemia, ana and tpo autoantibodies. I have had periods of warts most of my life, however they do come and go.

I caught Covid 19 in January 2021 and it took 3 months to recover. Before my Covid infection my warts where pretty much in remission but after the infection they erupted once again. My immunologist informed that my lymphocytes may have been nocked out and is going to take some blood for analysis.

I started a trail of ivermectin about 3 weeks ago and I noticed the warts are once again going in to remission, however my fatigue has stayed the same.

Googling around the subject there's information on bovine wart reduction using ivermectin as well as other reports of warts dissipating when using ivermectin.

f0dee14121750780 (iasj.net) ,

My take away is that ivermectin does help the immune system, but in my case does not reduce fatigue so far.

Rufous McKinney

and I noticed the warts are once again going in to remission, however my fatigue has stayed the same.

very interesting......

I've been noticing some new sudden onset warts lately, which just got me thinking again about this whole thing with viruses and flares and everything.

I also notice some disappeared. I'm often curious about their comings and goings.