• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Inflammatory acid-base disruption underpins Long Covid. Vicky van der Togt. 2023

gregh286

Hi
For sure my cells generate too much lactic acid. Had it measured 3 times and its like x3 of norm. Excessive thirst also to me is body trying to clear and buffer the acid in muscles from anaerobic metabolism.
For diet I'm gluten free....every fruit and vegetable.
Sparling mineral water Copious amounts. No fizzy drinks etx...highly acidic.
Complete ban on all refined sugar products.
Meat I circulate high amounts of fish and easily digestible meats...chicken...turkey....liver.....kidney and stuff like that. No processed meat I.e bacon etc.

I eat around 6 grapefruits a day instead of using Lemons. It is my anchor food.
For carbs a light load of rice or potato.

Violeta

Hi
For sure my cells generate too much lactic acid. Had it measured 3 times and its like x3 of norm. Excessive thirst also to me is body trying to clear and buffer the acid in muscles from anaerobic metabolism.
For diet I'm gluten free....every fruit and vegetable.
Sparling mineral water Copious amounts. No fizzy drinks etx...highly acidic.
Complete ban on all refined sugar products.
Meat I circulate high amounts of fish and easily digestible meats...chicken...turkey....liver.....kidney and stuff like that. No processed meat I.e bacon etc.

I eat around 6 grapefruits a day instead of using Lemons. It is my anchor food.
For carbs a light load of rice or potato.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it.