• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How to get started

Nanni

I’m not managing my treatment very well. I read great information here and will follow up on that one thing I read about. Think I’ve gotten out of balance. How do you do it. Cognitive processing is hard when I can’t focus because of this twitchy anxiety You know body anxiety. I got 23 and me which didn’t look so bad. One red mtr, no mthfr Did some b12 and had a half day of productive energy. Wonderful. Never again. I know it’s bad that I’m not adding one supplemental at a time. How to experiment with supplements. How long to try something before judging it.Did hair analysis but had hair color done, a health food type so not sure about results. Almost too much information. My brain just gets blippy when I look at my bag of supplements. I’m pretty broke but wondering about the Geneva nutri eval as a place to start. I’m frustrated with this new anxiety and leg pain. Sorry for the confusion but any input would help.