• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

HELP !!!! MY REPLY WINDOW IS DEAD, EXCEPT FOR 'POST REPLY' BUTTON ....

YippeeKi YOW !!

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?

ALL THE ICONS IN MY REPLY WINDOW ARE DEAD, REGARDLESS OF WHICH THREAD I'M ON ... Can;t change font, or size, or use color, or re-center a post, or use the smilies. Can't post a hyper-link. Nothing. Nada.

The only prompt that works is "Post Reply".

Is this the new, improved PR?

Am I being evicted?

PLEASE HELP .... NOT SURE IF WE HAVE MODS ANY MORE, BUT WILL TRY A REACH OUT ....

Cipher

Administrator
ALL THE ICONS IN MY REPLY WINDOW ARE DEAD, REGARDLESS OF WHICH THREAD I'M ON ... Can;t change font, or size, or use color, or re-center a post, or use the smilies. Can't post a hyper-link. Nothing. Nada.

You might have accidentally clicked on the "Toggle BB code" button. Try clicking on it again to toggle it.

1690037263535.png

YippeeKi YOW !!

@Cipher .... Brilliant !!!! That fixed it .... but I don;t know what triggered the toggle icon, It'ss a drop-down and not visible or usable unless you seek it out, which I didn't. And the reply window issues were there the minute I opened a thread, with the toggle icon still hidden ....

Very, very grateful .... and now I can send an actual smilie hug, thanks to you :hug: :hug: :hug: :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::balloons: !!!!

Last edited: