• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help #MEAction get more funding petition signatures in these US 'battleground' states

Sasha

Fine, thank you
https://www.facebook.com/MEActNet/p...335399448862/1629614177320982/?type=1&theater

#MEAction on FB said:
GET MORE FUNDING FOR ME RESEARCH. HELP US RAMP UP SIGNATURES IN KEY BATTLEGROUND STATES:

http://www.meaction.net/2015/07/24/us-funding-petition-help-us-target-key-states/

As part of any upcoming #MEAction, we need to increase petition signatures in the following states:

ALASKA * COLORADO * CONNECTICUT * GEORGIA * ILLINOIS * KANSAS * KENTUCKY * LOUISIANA * MAINE * MARYLAND * MASSACHUSETTS * MINNESOTTA * NORTH CAROLINA * PENNYSLVANIA * RHODE ISLAND * SOUTH CAROLINA * TENNESSEE * UTAH * VERMONT * WASHINGTON * WISCONSIN * WYOMING

How you can help:

– Share this post [the #MEAction FB post].
– If you live in any of these states, sign your state petition and share it with everyone you know in these states
– If you have friends and family in these states, please send them their state petition and encourage them to share.

searcher

Thanks so much for posting this Sasha. #MEAction is working on a campaign to reach key senators who can help us get more recognition and funding for ME/CFS in NIH. The more people who sign this petition the better position we will be in to reach these senators. Oftentimes friends and family are looking for ways they can help us but don't know how, especially if they aren't located in the same place-- this is a way they can help and should take less than five minutes to do.

Note: It is still really helpful to sign the petition if you live in another or and in a state that isn't listed above, but these states are particularly important for an upcoming advocacy action.