• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone tried transdermal COQ10?

fishboy9320

Do you think the skin is a effective way of absorbing nutrients? this study no idea how who made it and if it is legit but it says they tried different coq10 formulas and coq10 is easily absorbed https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4737275/ since coq10 is like an energy I would think maybe it can help itself absorb into the blood system via skin without the body having to pull its own resources and have its own metabolism so it can separate itself from filler ingredients and make itself active.

What have you tried and did you find it to work?

lenora

No, I've never tried transdermal COQ10, but you can get gelatin capsules that make it much easier to take. L.

fishboy9320

Has someone tried sublingual coq10? Does the supplement preparation have to be specially prepared for it to work that way or can I use any coq10 supplement? Like one with capsules open it up and just pour the powder under tongue and under bottom lip. Also do I need to use water to dissolve it first if not enough liquid not all of it dissolves?