• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Happy Easter!

xrunner

Many thanks Rich.
Good wishes from me as well. For those who celebrate it, I hope you enjoy a good Easter.

Enid

Happy Easter Rich and to all who celebrate too. Thanks for all you do.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Happy Easter to you too Rich, and to everyone on the forum.

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
Happy Easter!! We had a wonderful day at church and eating lunch out. Then Easter pictures in the yard. I am so thankful I do not need a wheelchair for church anymore. With POTS, I needed it for several years.

am_easterbunny1jpgchippertrudysmall.jpg

CJB

Thanks, Rich! Happy Easter to all who celebrate and many hugs and blessings to all.:hug:

Valentijn

Had a fun day with the in-laws visiting. We made cappuccino ice cream Saturday, then my mother-in-law and I made mushroom and artichoke stuffed trout. Delicious!

And I had to lay down most of the day and even dozed off a couple times, but was able to do so in a sociable way since my mattress is now in the living room :p