• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free ME/CFS competition voting reminders

snowathlete

You are probably aware of the online competition that is running at the moment where we can help the National ME/FM Action Network win $20,000 in funding. If you haven't read about it yet then you can read about that here.

If you want a daily reminder to vote then you can sign up to this free service HERE.
It is a google group, but you do not need to have a gmail address.

If you have a gmail address then you will be able to go straight in and sign up. Those without gmail, you can still join the group using your existing email address (yahoo, hotmail, etc...), but you will need to open a google account. It is a quick and painless process.
You can sign up HERE. Then once you've got your google account, go to the google group and you'll be able to join it.

It's a one time thing, so once you've signed up, you're sorted. No more fuss, and you'll get daily reminders to your current email address.

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
thank you :)

by the way, I had copied part of your signature, snowathlete; hope you don't mind! It was easier than starting from scratch.

snowathlete

thank you :)

by the way, I had copied part of your signature, snowathlete; hope you don't mind! It was easier than starting from scratch.

Not at all, I copied the original from Sasha myself. The more people mention the competition in their signature, the better.

Unfortunately, we've just lost second place, so we need to work harder if we're going to reclaim it, or maybe even to stay in third.
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 1918
  • REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 1403
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 1392
  • SENIOR ANIMALS IN NEED TODAY SOCIETY 1176
  • OOPSADAZY RESCUE AND SANTUARY SOCIETY