• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Extremely powerful brain/neuro herx after interferon type product

Charles555nc

I got bitten by a tick decades ago and like most ppl got sicker from covid, even after I cleared it. Although Ive thought my symptoms were mostly bacterial (lyme disease) I have tried antivirals and antiparasites in the past, and alternative treatments. 1/4th of a pill of Antabuse, once a week, and avoiding all alcohol, followed by 100mg alpha lipoic acid a couple days later to prevent neurotoxicity (do have a little bit of hearing damage because I progressed too fast on antabuse and without the alpha lipoic acid until I discovered it helped) helped clear some symptoms permanently. Antabuse is off label very effective against antibiotic resistant lyme and you can work slowly to a higher dose.

Long story, short, antabuse helped alot for lyme and I think i found something that helps alot for viruses (not sure which just yet). I had Interferon Alfa-2B sitting in my fridge for 3-4 months after ordering it off of a Russian website, cosmic nootropic. I fill it with three insulin syringes worth of bacteria static water and then mix it with the power gently and then inject a third of the solution a day. Didnt expect much, but got a huge brain, spinal cord, neuro, herx with noticeably permanent improvements and more energy, especially when combined with high selenium supplementation (300 to 400mcg, @Hip shoutout). Go low, go slow because I was in alot of pain from the herx, injected higher than what i recemmended, and was very miserable and couldnt do much.

The website is all sold out and I want to buy more, some people on here are much better about finding creative ways to find meds. Apparently it is sometimes sold as a treatment for cat FIV, like a form of cat HIV. Any help?

junkcrap50

The website is all sold out and I want to buy more, some people on here are much better about finding creative ways to find meds. Apparently it is sometimes sold as a treatment for cat FIV, like a form of cat HIV. Any help?
Have you tried looking for it at these pharmacies listed here: https://forums.phoenixrising.me/thr...thy-prescription-free-online-pharmacies.8113/ That is a good resource for finding drugs online.

Because it is not just a common pill, it might not be available at those online pharmacies in the link above. Or if they do carry them, it might be very expensive still.

But you can purchase nearly anything from pharmacies on IndiaMart. Searching I found they have Interferon Alpha-2b and Interferon Beta-1a widely available. The issue is which pharmacy to purchase from and whether you can trust them or not. Also, because it is an injectable, it could possibly have higher risks in it's preparation. But if you buy a brand/product made by a large pharma company, it should be okay. However, I've never bought anything injectable from India. I have ordered from 4 different IndiaMart Pharmacies that I have found trustworthy and sent me good products. And I have spent hundreds of dollars with them and large orders too. They are:
  • Kachhela Medex Private Limited - Nagpur, Maharashtra - +91-8048963432 | Anil Gangwani https://www.medicinesdropshipper.com/
  • Melon Globalcare - Mazgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra- +91-7942558720 | Ronit Kothari https://www.melonglobalcare.in
  • Newlife Medicare Private Limited - Nagpur, Maharashtra - +91-8046035026 | Rohit Lakhani
  • Apple Pharmaceuticals - Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra - +91-8048952877 | S.R. Manoharan
Hope that helps. Contact them asking if they carry it and get a quote. Sometimes their catalog of products is not up to date. Also, usually prices are a bit higher than what is listed online in Rupees. Prices can vary quite a bit sometimes, particuarly on noncommon drugs, so shop around. I haven't negotiated with any of them, but they seem a little flexible on prices since one place matched a price I got someplace else. So maybe they will wiggle if you ask.

I would still probably prefer to go with those pharmacies listed in the "Tips for finding reliable pharmacies" link. As they carry alot of European manufactured drugs. As they have alot more evidence as being trustworthy (from other buyers' good reports) than someplace on Indiamart.

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I wish I could but I'm in a crash right now. I'm sorry. :(

That link I posted from Hip has the list of pharmacies where one can get the suppositories. (You have to page down to see it.) Those would be the ones I would check if I were doing it. That's how I found that one.

Edit: Do you know or remember if you got a fever after you did the injections? Just wondering if that was part of your herx.

Last edited:

Charles555nc

I wish I could but I'm in a crash right now. I'm sorry. :(

That link I posted from Hip has the list of pharmacies where one can get the suppositories. (You have to page down to see it.) Those would be the ones I would check if I were doing it. That's how I found that one.

Edit: Do you know or remember if you got a fever after you did the injections? Just wondering if that was part of your herx.
Not aware of a fever but felt brain, spinal cord swelling from going too fast, very painful and couldnt do much but sit in bed. Obviously if its killing a brain/spinal cord infection, thats great, but a slower herx would be healthier and therefore I recemmended a lower dose.

Charles555nc

Update: found 2 left vials and ordered new ones from a different russian website. Got the spinal/brain/spinal Disk inflammation, same as before and then took EDTA suppository. Massive inflamation greatly decreased and then I went though my old meds and found Isentress and took two pills of that.

Antiretrovirals usually make my vision poor because of "uveitis" eye, possibly autoimmune, inflammation. But Im not getting any of that and feeling actually pretty damn good. Sweating and energy seem quite decent/normalized (used to never sweat, just feel terrible at high temp) but sleep schedule is still reversed.

mrmichaelfreedmen

I got bitten by a tick decades ago and like most ppl got sicker from covid, even after I cleared it. Although Ive thought my symptoms were mostly bacterial (lyme disease) I have tried antivirals and antiparasites in the past, and alternative treatments. 1/4th of a pill of Antabuse, once a week, and avoiding all alcohol, followed by 100mg alpha lipoic acid a couple days later to prevent neurotoxicity (do have a little bit of hearing damage because I progressed too fast on antabuse and without the alpha lipoic acid until I discovered it helped) helped clear some symptoms permanently. Antabuse is off label very effective against antibiotic resistant lyme and you can work slowly to a higher dose.

Long story, short, antabuse helped alot for lyme and I think i found something that helps alot for viruses (not sure which just yet). I had Interferon Alfa-2B sitting in my fridge for 3-4 months after ordering it off of a Russian website, cosmic nootropic. I fill it with three insulin syringes worth of bacteria static water and then mix it with the power gently and then inject a third of the solution a day. Didnt expect much, but got a huge brain, spinal cord, neuro, herx with noticeably permanent improvements and more energy, especially when combined with high selenium supplementation (300 to 400mcg, @Hip shoutout). Go low, go slow because I was in alot of pain from the herx, injected higher than what i recemmended, and was very miserable and couldnt do much.

I had similar “inflammation” & “Headache” symptoms from Russian injectable Interferon alpha at 2.5million IU 3x a week.

However these side effects stopped when I switched from saline to bacteriostatic water.

https://mediscom.com.co/product/int...unctival-and-eye-drops-5000000-iu-5-ampoules/

Haven’t used these guys yet, but seems to be in stock.

Charles555nc

Basically been having massive fever after I stopped interferon and Isentress, like my skin feels hot and I had to turn down my A/C 3 degrees at least, with a fan on my face, cut my hair shorter too. Libido seems to be staying up, but also during this herx been getting the fever that I mentioned, and hardcore sleep bouts, like almost 11 hours but it does seem to be moving towards more normal sleep- like sleep at night, wake up in the morning. Woke up at 4:30am this morning, where usually I was just getting to sleep at 2am-5am.

mrmichaelfreedmen

Basically been having massive fever after I stopped interferon and Isentress, like my skin feels hot and I had to turn down my A/C 3 degrees at least, with a fan on my face, cut my hair shorter too. Libido seems to be staying up, but also during this herx been getting the fever that I mentioned, and hardcore sleep bouts, like almost 11 hours but it does seem to be moving towards more normal sleep- like sleep at night, wake up in the morning. Woke up at 4:30am this morning, where usually I was just getting to sleep at 2am-5am.
I haven’t been getting fevers while on this Interferon, but my sleep has been really bad, Usually fall asleep around midnight, but been up until 5am most nights.

Dr Chia talks about fevers and the body ridding the enterovirus infection.

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
nope, i should get a thermometer
I would get a thermometer and test it.

Times when I feel the warmest...like I'm roasting in my skin, my body temps actually end up being their lowest (like 95-96*) which is so disappointing because I'd really like to get fevers again. I think they would help my body clear some of these viruses, etc. that are making me ill.

I just can't seem to get them anymore. I haven't been able to for years...maybe 99* but that's it and only once in a while. :(

Instead I think what is happening when I feel overly warm is as my body temp is dropping, my adrenal glands try to compensate by releasing lots of adrenaline making me feel that way.

Last edited:

Charles555nc

Taking isentress again legit gave me that feeling, like my skin was really hot. Even cut my hair shorter to reduce head heat. Slept ALOT as well, like overwhelming need to sleep. All these infections cause autoimmune reactions and disruption of the adrenals/thyroid

Back