• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Essences & Elixirs For Subtle Level Healing

Nacht Segler

ME/CFS Since Early 2000s
I don't know how many others here know about these, but I originally started using them back in 2003 to help with the fibromyalgia I had at the time. It was this article that got me started: https://www.flowersociety.org/ask-fes/ask-fes-fibromyalgia.htm

Since then I have used them for numerous other things like Shadow Work (2006), skin care, and so on. I put them in toiletries, my tincures that I make, use them around my apt., etc.

I just wanted to share as I wasn't sure how many others knew about them and worked with them.

Nacht Segler

ME/CFS Since Early 2000s
I have used things like this for close to 40 years. I cannot imagine trying to cope without them.

I generally do essence work every day. In the morning, I "check in" with myself and see if there is something that can be worked on. Lately, it seems to be a focus on Shadow Work as a result of major inner shifts with regards to Uranus and Mars retrogrades. Big focus on individuality/Self & self/healthy ego.

Nacht Segler

ME/CFS Since Early 2000s
This is for inner help (emotional, spiritual, etc.)

I have lived with ME/CFS for nearly 20 yrs. I also lived with Fibromyalgia and Sciatica. None of the rx meds I was on was helping and I was very skeptical of these but gave them a try. They helped me on the inner levels to resolve issues and I was able to get off of the rx meds I was on.

I realize it affects each of us differently and so each person needs to tailor their care towards/for themself. These helped me on a specific level in addition with other remedies and changes I made.

These are a part of my spiritual/mental/emotional health work

Last edited by a moderator: