• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Paul Cheney questions

Last week I contact Dr. Paul Cheney's clinic using the online contact form. (This appears to be the only way to contact them directly other than sending them a letter in the mail.) So far I have not heard anything back.

Does anyone know if Dr. Cheney still accepts new patients?

Any opinions on him?

Any info on cost? (I saw a very high annual cost for him quoted online. I don't want to repeat it in case it isn't accurate.)

Thanks.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
He is mostly retired and I've heard that he is seeing only a few of his established patients. This could have changed though so I hope you get a reply.
Any info on cost? (I saw a very high annual cost for him quoted online. I don't want to repeat it in case it isn't accurate.)
I don't know what figure you saw, but his fees are high.

keenly

Last week I contact Dr. Paul Cheney's clinic using the online contact form. (This appears to be the only way to contact them directly other than sending them a letter in the mail.) So far I have not heard anything back.

Any opinions on him?

Thanks.

He will accept members to his consierge service. You pay$1400 for a years worth of newsletters. Any additional communication costs you per minute.