• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Brewer Protocol

Daffodil

Hello. I want to start Dr. Brewer's Protocol. I was going to order from the Woodland Hills Pharmacy. It says overnight shipping required. Does that mean that some of the meds have to be refrigerated?

Thank you

junkcrap50

I've never ordered from Woodland Hills Pharmacy, so I'm not sure. From other pharmacies I've ordered from, it depends if the medication is in a liquid form, already dissolved for you, or not. If it is in liquid form, then yes it needs to be refrigerated. Other medications that you reconstitute yourself, by adding to water/saline, I don't believe you need to refrigerate. Some medications that I had reconstitute, I also had to refrigerate. Others I didn't.

However, I've had bad experiences with all of these pharmacies and made me order overnight shipping when I didn't think it was necessary. Call them and ask why it's necessary and if it really is. It may be a liability or regulation thing.

Isaiah 58:11

Yes, it needs to be refrigerated. I have had wonderful experiences with Woodland Hills (they have done amazing things to accommodate me), but do not recommend Hopkington Drug.

Back