• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Alan Pocinki

nryanh94

If you're attempting to get an appointment with him goodluck, I've been trying for nearly 2 years. He takes all of his appointments through a medical vendor for concierge doctors and hasn't accepted new patients at all in that time frame. I've called the vendor probably once a month and asked to be added to a waiting list and they wont do so.

Thank you so much for your feedback on this. I am going to try to see what I can do from a couple of different angles. I will follow back up with you to let you know how it goes. I am sure you already know this only too well, but, I am new to this, and it is so frustrating to not have a doctor, a treatment plan, etc. And, as you also must know, it is so hard to find a good me/cfs doctor. Thanks again for your reply; and I cannot imagine how frustrated you must be, after having tried for almost 2 years to get an appointment. That is simply terrible. It just adds more stress to an already over-stressful situation.

I also tried to get an appointment with him and called a few times over the last six months but was told that he is not taking new patients.