• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Doctors in southern CA

Mary

Moderator Resource
Anne Kuo, D.O., Oasis Family Medicine in Glendale: She has a hybrid practice, she takes Medicare (original Medicare) but has an added surcharge because of services beyond the usual 8 minute or so appointment - e.g., I pay an extra $75 for a 30 minute appointment, and extra $150 for an hour appointment. I believe she's on maternity leave right now but is supposed to be back in February - but call to confirm this if interested. And if you do want to see her, it would probably be good to call now to book one. She does telemed appointment. She's very bright, very open to listening to patients and very knowledgeable.

Anne Kuo, D.O., Oasis Family Medicine in Glendale: She has a hybrid practice, she takes Medicare (original Medicare) but has an added surcharge because of services beyond the usual 8 minute or so appointment - e.g., I pay an extra $75 for a 30 minute appointment, and extra $150 for an hour appointment. I believe she's on maternity leave right now but is supposed to be back in February - but call to confirm this if interested. And if you do want to see her, it would probably be good to call now to book one. She does telemed appointment. She's very bright, very open to listening to patients and very knowledgeable.
Thank you

Mary

Moderator Resource
I live in Simi Valley. What is their name?
@Page - It's a really good idea to tag a member if you're replying to them, so they will get an alert that you want to reach them. To tag a member, put the "@" sign in front of their name like this: @Page . So I'll tag @Rufous McKinney right now, so she'll see that you're trying to reach her to get the name of her doctor.

Another way to get a member's attention is to hit "reply" to their post, as you did with mine. :nerd: