• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dante Labs

Paralee

Hi! I have received an email from Dante Labs that my report is ready to download but I can't figure out how to do it. I can't find the place on the webpage.
If someone has already done it I would really appreciate any help you can give me please.
I'm so excited....but maybe shouldn't be...who knows but it won't be me evidently until I get some much needed help.
Thanks Paralee!

MEPatient345

Actually, I just did so and their site says it’s being worked on. Maybe try tomorrow?

Paralee

@Silencio , thank you, that was the first thing I did but I wasn't surprised when it didn't work because I only have one. I've been all over the site since then clicking on anything I could see.
Thanks for the answer, I would have continued on all nite…..sigh.

tiredowl

What does it say on the website? If you go to 'Manage your kits'

Also what kind of test did you get? Will the exome testing show MTHFR mutations or will one have to test that seperately? It seems results take rather long ,which sucks since they say it takes only a few weeks.

Seven7

Seven
They took for ever to send mine. Not too happy since waiting too long!!! I am still waiting on my results! If I am January and you just got yours I am not very hopeful

Paralee

@tiredowl , if you hit manage your kits it just goes to white and says close kit manager.

They're supposed to be redoing their webpage so hopefully it won't take much longer. I don't know how long it's been like this though, if it's been this way a while, it may last a while longer?

tiredowl

@tiredowl , if you hit manage your kits it just goes to white and says close kit manager.

They're supposed to be redoing their webpage so hopefully it won't take much longer. I don't know how long it's been like this though, if it's been this way a while, it may last a while longer?
The site seems to be working now, also my results are ready supposedly... I have no idea what to do next.
I thought the file would be sent in mail?

Seven7

Seven
Hi! I have received an email from Dante Labs that my report is ready to download but I can't figure out how to do it. I can't find the place on the webpage.
If someone has already done it I would really appreciate any help you can give me please.
I'm so excited....but maybe shouldn't be...who knows but it won't be me evidently until I get some much needed help.
Thanks Paralee!
@Silencio @tiredowl @Paralee @vaer Did any of you ever figure out how to interpreate the data I am using https://sequencing.com/data-viewer/ But I don't understand the report.

Seven7

Seven
No.. I never really tried.. interested to hear if anyone else did as I am thinking of trying to analyze it for EDS genes.
That is what I am trying to do for EDS, I think I am positive but I need somebody that know how to read to help me out so I can go to a doctor to get it confirmed, Just want to know if I am thinking I am reading is correct, I saw a rare disease app and it includes EDS, so I might pay the $20 for the app to figure it out.