• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cold & Sweaty feet

crypt0cu1t

IG: @crypt0cu1t
I've been noticing my feet and sometimes random parts of my leg will get cold but be sweating. Does anyone else notice that they have this? Could it have ti do with dysautonomia?

ScottTriGuy

Stop the harm. Start the research and treatment.
I recently went through a period where my feet were sweating all the time, but they would be cold because of the sweat evaporating - turns out I was hyperthyroid (due to change in another med that affects B cells) and lowered my thyroid med and now I no longer have that symptom.

crypt0cu1t

IG: @crypt0cu1t
I recently went through a period where my feet were sweating all the time, but they would be cold because of the sweat evaporating - turns out I was hyperthyroid (due to change in another med that affects B cells) and lowered my thyroid med and now I no longer have that symptom.
Wow that's interesting. Which med was it if you dont mind sharing?

ScottTriGuy

Stop the harm. Start the research and treatment.
I switched from Kivexa to Truvada (but I believe it is the Tenofovir in Truvada that impacted my B cells, just based on the little bit of research I did.)

The switch also raised my liver enzymes above the upper range for the first time ever, fwiw.